claimini uca's - which shocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea im still getting it sometimes but when i level out the front end to match the arms (only put em in a few days ago)hopefully that will stop it for good.what tyres are you running? .haha its terrible isnt it,it just baffles me how useless some of the companys are in Aus.

I'm running 265/75/16. But the rubbing only began after i got a set of steel rims 16*8 at 20+ offset. So a combination of that offset and the extra width on the rims began causing the rubbing. Only when im turning in or out of an incline though. But when it does happen its pretty bad.

yea im running 15x8 rims which is why i have neg offset and the cause off rubbing,but same as yours only turning on inclines,should be all good after i wind the tb up fingers crossed.

yea im running 15x8 rims which is why i have neg offset and the cause off rubbing,but same as yours only turning on inclines,should be all good after i wind the tb up fingers crossed.

are you running 15x8 on a d22 with 6.139 stud pattern? What year is your Ute?

15x8 sunnys with 6 stud pattern (i assume its 6.139) on single cab 2004 dx d22.
whys that??

Back