Christos D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07nav

Reaction score
Been on here for a few months so thought it was time I creat one of these friends.

Purchased a 2007 D40 STX TD in June as a stocker and began the long road to make it a Hiulx killer.

This is a few days after picking it up:

stock.png

Then fitted a 2" Body Lift courtesy of Zordo, factory snorkel and suspension lift. Gave me a total of 5" of lift all up.

lifted.png

Today I fitted the new rubber, Mickey Thompson MTZ's in a 285/75/16, after some trimming and melting of plastics im happy to say it doesnt rub anywhere. Still waiting on some Dynamic rims or might even powdercoat the stockers.

33s.png

33s2.png

Still to come are triple Hella 4000 HIDS, just making the custom bar at the moment, also ordered a air locker from the local ARB today, should be unstoppable soon

Will post some better pics when I get a bit more time.

Cheers

Kris

Rear locker for now...

It has 5" of lift, 2" body lift and 3" suspension using Bilsteins, also running offset camber bushes up front

What are the offset camber bushes worth?b Thinking i might need them when i lift mine in a couple of weeks. And did you just use the adjustable bilstein shocks, or new springs as well?

What are the offset camber bushes worth?b Thinking i might need them when i lift mine in a couple of weeks. And did you just use the adjustable bilstein shocks, or new springs as well?

I paid about $180 from Peps for the lower control arm bushes. Labour to put them in is about $300-400. But if you don't have camber adjustment chances are you will need these.

I'm running the adjustable Bils with Dobinsons light coils

Latest posts

Back