cass

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dave cass

Reaction score
hi all just posted qus on chat hope i have made right choice. will let you know . from what i gather they are a great vehicle.

Welcome Dave, no idea who reads the chat thing but feel free to post up your questions in this thread or the applicable section in the forum chances are you'll get more answers here anyway.

From the chat box:

just bought an stx d40 2.5 td 4 door. it has everything for off road and i assume it has been there in the past . its done 71000 its had an raa inspection and the dealer has to replace front disks and 1 leaking brake cylinder. is this normal

My front discs only lasted 40,000km, but I've regularly got towards 2T behind me and I'm not always on highway - I'm often on forest trails, so there's a lot of dirt, dust, sand and mud being flung around. I'm not 100% happy with the Tekonsha Voyager brake controller - it requires too much adjustment and sometimes I'll be heading down a hill and the van won't brake in sync with the car = extra wear on the Nav's front brakes.

A leaking brake cylinder isn't a big deal. It could happen to any car. It's certainly not a common complaint - although it's a minor thing, so may not even warrant mentioning in most people's minds.

good!! thanks for the reply. still got an extended warranty just in case .. dont feel like spending another day stuck on the birdsville track . although that was a ford.

Latest posts

Back