Capped Price Servicing for D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mudguard

Reaction score
My D40 has just had the 10 000km service. The advertised price is $262.37 but because I have an Auto, they charge an extra $31.42 ( not mentioned in the advertised brochure ). The next service, 20 000km is priced at $422.55 then 30 000km service $262.37 plus extra for the Auto. So we get to the 40 000km service at a whopping $1047.02. Looking at the comparison from the 20 000km service to work done in the 40 000km service I cannot justify the price difference. There is no mention of brake pad or rotor changes, timing belt replacement or other expensive replacement items. Anyone else experienced this and have a theory to justify this inflated price for a 40 000km service?
The 80 000km service is $1239.44 and 120 000 service is the same. So when do they replace the timing belt? :pissedoff:

i get my car serviced by local mechanic who i can trust. i like to help local shops, cant just have major companies taking over whole industry. not saying thats major contribution but does put some impact. main reason i chose local mechanic because purely i pay almost 2/3 of price if not less on some service. with better oil and filter. he uses liqui moly for all the oil and ryco for filters. Icant justify going to the dealer when i can get service at much better rate outside. i havent got any service done by dealer except 1000km free one. had no issue getting warranty done. I think you should start looking around your area for mechanic.

Fuel filter is around 130 (main cost is the water sensor) brake fluid all the 4wd oils air and pollen filters at the 40k. Check with the dealer aswell...post 2012 navs are all the same price!!!

Thanks for the info. I am concerned about Warranty issues if other qualified mechanics ( other than Nissan dealers ) Do the log book servicing on the vehicle. Will Nissan come to the party in this case?

I've booked my Nav in for the 1st service (10k) and have been quoted $306 or there abouts. Certainly more than what is advertised but cant recall seeing anything re the auto, just extra for the DPF. I might be mistaken but does a 2013 ST (Spanish) have a DPF? I thought it didn't .

I've booked my Nav in for the 1st service (10k) and have been quoted $306 or there abouts. Certainly more than what is advertised but cant recall seeing anything re the auto, just extra for the DPF. I might be mistaken but does a 2013 ST (Spanish) have a DPF? I thought it didn't .

No your 2013 ST in auto will not have a DPF fitted.

Latest posts

Back