canberra and surrounding areas Roll Call

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well when are we all free?

Next weekends the show in QBN could always head out Saturday or Sunday?

Really unsure when I'll be next able to make it out...... But if the rest of you guys want to make a play date and I'll come along next time..... Really need to kick nissans butt about my 4wd fault light too

lennock... Bought the car from Natcap in belconnon and after many unhappy results with them changed to Lennock they have been great other then needing me to rebook for the 3rd time to get them to fix the fault light.

That's similar to my abs fault, they are good there. Accept for Aussie, you'll find his tread about the sticky fingered apprentices. After my next service ill be going else where :)

I know what it is. But not telling them that. It really ant hard to find the diff oil on the front left wheel. Could have washed off by now.

That's similar to my abs fault, they are good there. Accept for Aussie, you'll find his tread about the sticky fingered apprentices. After my next service ill be going else where :)
Honestly I wouldnt change. The situation was dealt with .
If your going to a different workshop fair call but honestly wouldnt go near the other dealership .
And just for the record it wasnt any apprentices

afterall who is to say if you took the car elsewhere the same sort of thing wont happen ?? its the risk we all take i guess at any work shop nissan or private.

OK Guys a quick post more details to come......

What: 1st Annual Rod Prescott Memorial Trip to Perkins Flat

Why: Rod loved Perkins.. His final wishes included that we place a plaque for him on the cliff over the Goodradigbee. All are welcome... even if you didn't know Rod. He was a social butterfly and would have a beer with anyone! BYO Food and Grog....there are no facilities at the spot. Adaminaby and Talbingo are 1.5 approx hours away for fuel. 4 wd only. Come prepared for all seasons as it has been sub zero many times during our visits!

When: Friday, June 6, 2014.10:00am. Perkins Flat Kosiousko National Park

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/events/calendar#!/events/519073761543866/

Or Add me as Friend http://www.facebook.com/karlhock

Tried adding you on Facebook mate wouldn't let me. I've had a look at the trip too ill see if I can make it

Tried adding you on Facebook mate wouldn't let me. I've had a look at the trip too ill see if I can make it

Yeah been having trouble with my account since I set it to private. For one of my job sites. No problems let us know

Hello Guys thought I put up a few photos of my weekend.

Tantawangalo and Mumbulla

V__CD96.jpg

WP_20140416_001.jpg

WP_20140416_003.jpg

WP_20140416_004.jpg

WP_20140416_005.jpg

yep 05! brought it as a work ute about 2 years ago!

but with the little fella growing up i wanna build it into something i can chuck the family in and get down to those hard to reach places!

plus since joining here im getting more of a bug

yep 05! brought it as a work ute about 2 years ago!

but with the little fella growing up i wanna build it into something i can chuck the family in and get down to those hard to reach places!

plus since joining here im getting more of a bug

Will be worth watching someone build a D22 into a D40 to make it decent lol

Hey Eclipse welcome to da group

Latest posts

Back