Bullbars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rentay

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've done a search and it didn't show any results.

I'm wanting to know what options are out there for steel bullbars that would fit a 2012 D22 ST-R Japanese build?

Regards,

I dont think the chassis is different from any other model, so any of the companies like ARB, TJM, XROX, ect will make bars

Thanks for the reply!

I was looking at the arb Sahara bar (seen on a Hilux), does anyone know if arb manufacture this for the D22?

Thanks for the reply!

I was looking at the arb Sahara bar (seen on a Hilux), does anyone know if arb manufacture this for the D22?

They don't have/fit Sahara bars for the D22's. As this was the bar i had in mind when i bought my Nav. ARB only fits the nudge bars and the Deluxe combo winch bars to D22's.
And as nathan said, the chassis did not change on the new Jap built models. So whatever you find for the older ones, will probably suit yours too.

Cheers.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Just spoke with ARB Moorebank and I have decided on the Deluxe bullbar with foglights.

Unfortunately, ARB said they don't manufacture underbody protection panels so I have been looking at the ones offered by TJM.

Would the TJM underbody protection panels fit with an ARB bullbar?

Regards,

I'm going through the same thing ATM, have a look at the ironman B/Bars, i like the separate winch/mounting system.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Looks like I will go for the ARB Deluxe bar with integrated foglights and the TJM underbody protection panels!

Regards,

ARB fitted their commercial bar to my 2010 D22 when I asked them about it *shrug*.

I could be wrong, but the deluxe bar is identical as the commercial but with fog lights. Once again i possibly am wrong, only quoting what ARB told me when i was getting my bar fitted. Keeping in mind, that from experience different sales blokes from different ARB stores will tell you different things...

The plot deepens... my bar (which the local ARB shop said was the commercial bar) looks like Hodges and not the 1st commercial bar pic as well.

The plot deepens... my bar (which the local ARB shop said was the commercial bar) looks like Hodges and not the 1st commercial bar pic as well.

haha Yep this is definitely confusing. I tried to find, my original receipt from ARB to see what exactly it says on it. Can't seem to locate it.
So yours is exactly like this?
dsc0001copyr.jpg

^ that looks like the commercial bar without the winch provision.

Is that bar alloy or steel?

So yours is exactly like this?

Mine is black (not colour coded although it was offered as an option) but other than the colour it's identical. Mine has a winch fitted with the number plate mounted above the 4 way roller so they are definitely a winch bar Rentay.

I've replaced last nights picture with a bit clearer one that's front on, they definitely look like the same bar to me Hodge.

Front-View-L.jpg

Last edited:
Those bars actually look good!

My D22 is white, so I'm unsure whether i should get it colour coded to the truck (white) or black.

Decisions, decision!

Regards,

Latest posts

Back