Bullbar Bumperette and Rear Mudflaps

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darrenwhopper

Reaction score
Gday All

Fantastic Forum! A bloody godsend if you ask me, apologies if its already posted somewhere amongst the throng of posts on here but does anybody out there know where I can get;

The Rubber bumperette lefthand side of my bullbar AND the rear mudflaps for a D22.

The powers that be at Nissan want $400 for the mudflaps and $60 for the bumperette which is a bit excessive I think!

First post and thanks for any help! :cheers!:

Welcome to the forum.

I think you might get a better result if you send a pm to Nizzbits on this forum, depending on your location and proximity (because of postage) you might save some money on the bullbar's bumper.

As for the mudflaps, $400 is way too steep. Are they the plastic moulded ones? Perhaps a wrecker might have them?

+1 Nizzbits - got a bumperette from him before (don't ask how much - can't remember)

or I got a used but good pair I don't need - wil send off for $40 + postage - send me a PM if interested

Depending on the look you want for the mudflaps - go to Clark Rubber and they sell conveyor belt / thick rubber cutt-offs you might be creative and fashion yourself a new pair way cheaper.

Lj

Latest posts

Back