Brisbane random chat

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought we were going to Glasshouse?
Not not sure where you guys want to meet up should we make it a 10:00 start?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Forum Runner

Yep glasshouse, I was asking where to meet as its a big place. Depends on you guys, be good if we can get a few NAVS....

Seems how alphabet is coming from the sunny coast meeting at caboolture wont really be any good for him.
how about the glasshouse mountains information center, Settlers Rotary Park, Corner Bruce Parade and Reed Street, Glasshouse Mountains.
Its just off steve irwin way.

There or the Matilda servo,i can meet where ever.do you guys know some good tracks or are we gonna search for some?

only been there a few times. i was just going to drive around and hope i find some good ones.

I unfortunately can't. I stayed home today as the Titan carport dude was SUPPOSED to be coming to day to start the carport install. Did he show, did he even ring NAH!. There is the slimmest of chances he will turn up tomorrow, if not, on Monday theres going to be some nice correspondence going to Titan.

But anyway, have fun! :cheers!:

ray. not likely he will come on a sunday and the deal was for sat. you should come out tomorrow and have some fun. if not will have to make it a weekend trip early next year.

Everyone who is coming. uhf 16 (if you've got one) 10am at the glasshouse mountains information center, Settlers Rotary Park, Corner Bruce Parade and Reed Street.

See you there

sorry im booked out for the rest of the year :(. stupid work requirements im so taking chrsitmas and new year off next year.

anyways as bryce has said we will try get a wknd up for early next year. i was thinking last week of january or early feb maybe for the wknd and camp over nite somewhere

i am gona start a new thread and see what bites we get
Rusty

With the late start I only am going to have a small window( gotta be home by 1ish) I don't want to limit you guys. What's your plans.... Few hours or a full arvo?

sorry for the late start guys. i work i permanent night shift and sometimes forget 10am is a late start. i was planning on being home by about 3pm so leaving glasshouse by about 2, so just a few hours to get the car dirty b4 christmas.

No probs leaving early mate will just me good for a meet up with other nav owners anyway, even only for a quick run. will just have to find the good tracks fast :)

Hey guys,

Thought I would jump in, I live @ Strathpine and I have had my '06 D22 for a few months now although i haven't had a chance to take it off road just yet. I used to own a '86 4runner that went off road a fair bit.
Places like Landcruiser Park, Double Island, Stradbroke, Inskip and a liitle of the Glasshouse mountains.

I'm slowly doing up the Nav, I have put an ARB Canopy and rack on it since buying, put in a roof consol, CB and soon to install driving lights, stereo and on the wish list is a suspension lift and muddys.

Thanks Again to Bryce and Alphabet

for pulling me out...

from the point of roll over, you two Men are bloody brilliant with snatch straps

P.O.N

remind me that before i come out again to get a Lift kit and to go through the middle

Back