Brisbane members

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
U are all over it bryce lol doesnt have tobe 9am on the dot no doubt one of us will be running late got a few of my other mates tagging along in the 4wds aswell should be a good day and im interested to see how ur rear locker goes

Standad nave should go fine i took mine out standard a few times and went fine if u have any troubles we all have snacthes to give people a hand if they get stuck just need to pick ur lines

Any particular uhf channel? (for those who have one)

Mine is a Red single cab, alloy tray, alloy bull bar (with small uhf antenna), toolbox on the drivers side.

Just in case im driving around the BP and dont see you . . . lol

Will prob be on ch 20 u carnt miss mine its big and its white with big black wheels loud as **** and ill be with a few patrols :)

Here u go bryce

Attachments

• image-2810190773.jpg
    image-2810190773.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 63
Theres a few didnt really get to take any cause we didnt stop much

Attachments

• image-1988878890.jpg
    image-1988878890.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 54
  • image-3223500349.jpg
    image-3223500349.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 48
  • image-1314224381.jpg
    image-1314224381.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 47
Hello all. First time poster. I'm in Paddington and very keen to get out and drive more. Is this a regular thing? Can it be made into a regular thing?

I haven't had the pleasure of owning a 4wd before, and I noticed that a few of you guys were changing from your regular tyres to muddys. My Nav has muddys on all the time. Is this bad for it? I have so much to learn.....

having them all the time will wear them out quicker as they're not designed to be driven on road surfaces all the time.

Having a Run quarterly isn't a bad idea???

I run muddies on mine everyday, they are noisy and they will wear faster. I run them everyday because I am to lazy to change them

I run muddies on mine everyday, they are noisy and they will wear faster. I run them everyday because I am to lazy to change them

How many k's are taken off them for running them everyday? They are noisy, but i like that noise.. Laziness is also a big factor, and also I bought it with them on, so that means i need to purchase new rims and tyres.

I'm running the Bighorns also. They are new, bought in July with not many K's put on them since then. Should I look into buying some road tyres?

Latest posts

Back