Brisbane members

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok guys and girls who ever is up for sundays bash will be having a meet at the twin bps on the M1 heading north bound at around 9am for 9:30am departcher

It's a shame I'm gonna missing. My car is getting the opposite of dirty that Saturday with a full detail to get the cape York red stain out of this paint

its on sunday russ. get your car detailed on sat, then take it to glass house on sunday where there is heaps of . . . red dirt

Ahah and I thought I remembered which day it was. Lucky I didn't plan it for Saturday. Sunday is also booked out. Make sure there is lots of movies and pics

Just bumping this up.

Ill be there. swapped my road tires for my muddies this morning. Should be a great day out. Dont forget the camera

I run 265/75R16 in big horns off road. Have a 2inch lift, chip and rear locker. Thats it for my mods but lots more will happen in the new year.

Road tires are bridgestone wrangler ATs in a 31 x 10.5 r15 . . . mostly bald so no good for offroading on

Yep still a goer. 9am at the morayfield bp's.

Unless someone is coming from north we will meet you closer up there.

Latest posts

Back