bridgestone 697

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vancey

Reaction score
Hi guys not sure about tyres at all I can get some bridgstone 697-at for 243 a tyre. Just wanted to know your thoughts of them and what size to get 265/70 or 75 thanks.

dont have experience with the brand, however with the size
265/75 is closer to a 32" you might better go with that

I'v been running the 697's for about 12 months now and find them a good tyre. They carcass appears resistant to puncture.

It's an AT so has characteristics particular to the style - they all pickup and fling gravel. They are all useless in mud.

But they are a very quiet tyre, and on-road handling is excellent (both wet and dry). Fast dirt is very good, and the hard shoulder bites well in loose material.

Would I buy them again? Yes.

As Doc said a good tyre on road and in sand being a l/t tyre you can run lower pressures and they belly out nicely a bit of mud and they turn into slicks,i went for the 265/70 only because i tow all the time and did not want to lose any grunt if you need a tad more clearance go the bigger.

Thanks for the help think I might go the 265/70 just because I have alot of weight on the tray for work.

I was also looking at the hankook dynapro at same size are they any good? Not sure on the price of those tyres though

I had cracks develop in the sidewalls of 3 hankook muddies a couple of years ago. 1 tyre was replaced, and it also developed sidewall cracks.

No hankooks for this fella.

as doc and happy john have said, good quiet tyres. and at $243 a piece, it's a good deal, as i paid $280 from bob jane which was cheaper than bridgestone themselves.

Thanks for the advice guys think I will go with the bridgestone and for the price dont think I can complain to much

Latest posts

Back