Boost Guage on D22 2.5l

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stepho_62

Reaction score
Right O Folks,

I've searched the threads and can find nothing useful.

I've just got a pyro and a boost gauge and want to know where most people get their manifold pressure from? In real terms it needs to be down stream of the intercooler. Im thinking of removing the intercooler and drilling n tapping a fitting into it on the outlet side. Is there anything on the manifold that can be used for a pressure take off point?

Let me know what your experiences have been please.

Cheers, A

I have a 09 d22 and have had a tapped thread put into the side of the outlet of the top mount. Have a look in my build thread for how it was done. I get good reading with my electronic gauge

I have a 09 d22 and have had a tapped thread put into the side of the outlet of the top mount. Have a look in my build thread for how it was done. I get good reading with my electronic gauge

Gday Russ,

Thanks for that. I've trolled your thread n found the pics. Im going to have a ferret n see if i can find a spot on the manifold cause i want to change the I/cooler for a air to water one if I can.

I'm beginning to get an bit excited. I now have ironman suspension to go in, just waiting for my bilsteins to turn up from the US, got a beaudesert 2.75" exhaust to go in n boost n pyrometer gauges too. Just have to find a pillar pod for the gauges n it will all come together. :):blingbling:

Latest posts

Back