body mount issues

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentd22

Reaction score
Hey all.
When I first got my nav within about One month and no real 4x4 work I noticed a noise on some corrigations and the local nissan replaced all the body mounts under warranty but now about 6 months later the noise is back? Is this a common fault with the navs?? I thought if they came out of the factory with ****ed mounts they would replace them eith better quality ones?

Yeah you would think they would use the ones that don't stuff up. But they may not be available to get them now hence the crap ones. Go to a wrecker and get the older type. If it happens out of warranty. But till then let them keep replacing them. Ask nissan to put the older year model ones in yours. Surely they have spares for those models. Nissan run of the VIN for parts even for wiper blades, its because things are different between models so they should have both types of mounts you would think.

Cheers.

Mine 2010 build has had 5 attempts by the dealer to fix and now it's back again only on left corners when zordo did my lift he said they were original and probably just greased and tightened so now that it's just out of wty i am going to price them ( i think there is six ) from nizbits and replace the lot.

John

I think they told me there is 8? But that makes sense because mine has been the front drivers side both times. .. then again I had to wait over three weeks and then call them again myself before they 'had the parts'. Hopefully this time will be faster in time for the long weekend!!

Back