body lift what the ????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockyboy

Reaction score
I want a body lift 50mm i have a nav d40 thai built.
i see on the site there are so many members got lifts but people keep telling me can't because of airbags

should be getting suspention kit done this week.

It's not that you can't do it, it's more that (depending upon which state you live in) you might be making your vehicle unroadworthy if you do which might (again depending which state you live in) has the potential to interfere with your insurance cover in an accident.

But yes Zordo is the forum expert on this subject IMO.

I've had my body lift for over 12 months now, fully engineered and certified. No problems withe the air bags. It won't effect them in D40 or newer D22's cause they are activated by inertia or motion sensor not the old school crush cans.
If you want to know more try a search me and others have discussed this indepth before.

Last edited:
appreciate it cheers mate, will look

when i get my 2 inch lift in a couple of weeks will i be able to fit 33 tires on. i have know 265/75/r16 getting suspension lift a couple or 3 weeks.

Last edited:
wanting a 2 inch suspension and 2 inch body lift hopefully will work. don't really want to go higher on lifts

Thanks mate.
I think I'm goin to go with a Titan front end conversion. Been talking with guy in the states and apparently it fairly easy, you can even buy kits. You can change you diff to the Titan diff or buy extended drive shaft to suit the standard D40 diff. The Titan set up apparently has considerable more travel the the Navara.

Heaps wider too though, then you need wider rear end, then wider guards, $10k just blew out.
I dont know much about it but I'd be checking it very carefully before committing

It's not that you can't do it, it's more that (depending upon which scenario you stay in) you might be creating your automobile unroadworthy if you do which might (again determined by which scenario you stay in) has the prospective to get involved with your strategy in a car incident.

Latest posts

Back