Body Blocks

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenstr

Reaction score
Ok the question has been asked before I'm sure,
Is there anyone who has body lifted a d22 and has it engineered. A body lift was the best thing I ever done to my d22, then found out it's illegal when you have srs airbags:( so removed them.
Bought a new d22 today and have the blocks and bolts in the shed ready to go,
How can I make this happen???

mate which state are you in?

body blocks are legal in queensland you just have to get a certificate from MR to say that they are properly installed. thats in SRS vehicles and non SRS cars.

Rusty

I'm in NSW. You get body lifts we get big tyres, why can't we all just share the same rules.

Drats. I would check ur legislation again. We get big tires its just our cops don't know what big is over here. We have 7" lifted cruisers with 38" tires driving on the streets and the coppers don't think they are over sized. I can't wait for my body lift. Few things before it but

The installing of a body lift with SRS airbags is dependent on the method of deployment for the airbag system. The d22 uses and old school g-force type deployment I think, which is unaffected by the extra body roll and chassis twist caused by the extra height.

Back