Bluetooth Problems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GAD

Reaction score
Hi all,
having a problem with my Bluetooth , I recently smashed the screen of my old HTC, and it was cheaper to get a new phone . So I bought a new heawie phone and it would say it was paired but all the audio from the phone call was thru the phone not the stereo , so I would have to pull over to take a call whilst driving { instead of the way my last couple of phones have worked ,talk and hear thru the stereo.}So I believed there was a fault with the phone and returned it after talking to Heauwei they suggested it was a phone fault return it . I came out of the shop and the new Samsung does the same so it is not a phone problem but something I have done on the stereo I believe . Any Ideas as I hate having to stop to take a call.

Thanks Greg

If you have paired the phone with the car's bluetooth, I would suggest finding a way to remove the previous entry from the car's system. If that's through a head unit, you should be able to get into the configuration menu and see the "Known Devices" listed and just delete the old one(s).

If it's just a small unit, there must be instructions somewhere for resetting it to factory which is what I'd try first. I don't know if these are in your manual - my car didn't come with the Nissan bluetooth so I don't have that info.

Latest posts

Back