Bfg km2 m/t

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigMik3

Reaction score
Just thought id let you guys know incase anyone is looking for new rubbers. Just got a set of KM2 from tempe tyres 285 supply and fit. Cheapest ive found by far

Well took minister of finance with me who talked me into coopers st max (60/40 AT). Will upload pics when I figure out how too. There is a thread on here already did quick search but couldnt find it. Ill keep looking n get em up asap

Same price as the km2 285 each. Cheapest I found by a fair bit nearlt everyone wanted 320-350

the cheapest i could get was 255 Supply only for 265 75 16 KM2
add freight and fitting looking at about that price

Tyres.jpg

Its about time Tyre companies started playing honest!

we all might stop shopping interstate ::):)

Last edited:
Thats what i payed for mine on my old Pathfinder. Then just take them to a cheap tyre place to have them popped onto the rims. Only cost $35 to have them put onto my rims. Too easy.

Tempe tyres beat tyres for less when I told em the price. Most tyre places charge about 15 a corner to fit a tyre. I did see some mickey thompsons atz for 300 with free frieght after I bought the coopers but im happy with the coopers so far. Going away long weekend n hoping to give them a workout

Latest posts

Back