best UCA, where to buy and price???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJJ84

Reaction score
Hi all

After fitting my lift and getting 70mm in the front, I definitely need UCA's now to clear the top coil bucket.

The question is, what the best ones, what are they worth and where do you get them from.

Summit have some for under $500, 4WD sell them for $799 on special, Fulcrum have some for around $700-850 I believe so I'm not sure which are worth geting, also, that much money for two bits of tube, two bosses, a plate, some bushes and ball joint seem very excessive! (coming from my background of running engineering workshops)

Also, will the UCA's alone put the camber adjustment back to where it should be? I imagine when the UCA's are designed, they may be slightly shorter to pull the top of the wheel back in and enable the OEM adjusters to set it back within spec???

Cheers!

I have he total chaos uca's and they arn't adjustable but they allow for the extra lift, If i was geting uca's now i would go the cal offroad or the fulcrum ones. I paid $1100 for my total chaos arms 7 years ago which are a lot dearer compaired to the others, and i also had to modify some sort of cap to cover the uni ball. aussie frontier has a set of prg uca's not sure what he paid but they are adjustable also.

I paid around the $700 mark for my arms but then I didnt pay freight to Aus ( long story)
To get my engineered all I had to do was put rubber boots on the heim joints and UniBall.
Fully adjustable so went from crap camber ( chronic understeer ) at stock height to 40mm raised and almost zero camber.Will be installing camber adjust bushes in the LCA soon to fix my camber to POIFECT
Havent had any issues at all with the arms and install was pretty easy .

My uni balls were exposed aswell aussie had to make a cap like a bearing cap to slip over the top, It's like the yanks forgot to finish the job lol

Actually PRG sells the same arms as Fulcrum too. I think many companies have jumped on those

Uniballs are actually designed to run with no covers.The boys in US run them bare and have no real issues with them.
My engineer pretty much wanted the covers so noone would see what they actually were

Back