Ben78 - My Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben78

Reaction score
Hi All,
I just bought my first Navara. Before this I had a GU Patrol and before that a string of Subarus. I live in Coffs Harbour.

Just thought I'd put a pic of it up as delivered. Its a 07 ST-X TD Manual with 48k, I had the dealers fit some decent rubber. Looking forward to all the joys of Navara ownership, you know, clutches, timing chains, blowing the front diff - all the fun stuff!

947091_10200432507509887_443015921_n.jpg

Tyres are Kuhmo KL71 MT in 265/75/16 and yes they are very quiet (for a MT) only really hear them as you slow down whilst going round a bend and can feel them a little at low speed. $280ea

Good luck all the problems i found on the net had me pretty worried after buying my nav almost 60000km down the track so far so good other then 2x broken abs cables and the shitty stock suspension the ute has been trouble free

Just clocked up my first thousand k's in it. Few things have me annoyed. There is a vibration/rattle coming from the clutch pedal area... the economy isn't as good as I had envisaged. 10.9L/100km offset for tyre size increase. Seeing as they have a rated 9.2 for combined I would have thought a highway trip would give me better than 10L/100 at least.. Is 50k on the clock still classed as being run in so it should still get better? Under hard acceleration from the side of the road I get a bit of a clunk from the front right somewhere.

Apart from that its great, tyres are great, the grunt is sensational 6th gear on every hill north of Newcastle on the Pacific Highway - Wang Wauk had my old patrol down to third but 6th no worries for the Nav!

Latest posts

Back