bargain

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnbritto

Reaction score
scored myself a brand new alloy bullbar genuine nissan $100 plus $25 postage in the box all brackets on ebay doing ok with purches on ebay power chip by no limit weathershields snorkel load assist springs(ironman) fiberglass canopy explorer had to paint my self set of goodyear ranglers 80%tread so far less than $1000 can give individual prices if anyone likes next in the list is a camper trailer or pop top im a cheep skate so i always look for a bargain and i like to reaserch about quality befor i buy so not dissapointed at all so far

The load assist springs you talk about are the bolt on type? I saw the new bullbar you mentioned and wanted it but its not necessary lol. Good steals BTW. Cheaper is better sometimes especially if its 2nd hand. What $$ did you pay for load springs? Is your nav lifted? Let me know how they go? I'm deciding on the assist springs or brand new hd leaf packs

Rusty

is it possible to add one leaf from the stock ones? might be a free alternative if its possible

That is an alternate idea. John has given me that option so I'm thinking it may be alright. He would fit aswell. I would just do my own shocks

im waiting on the load assist springs to arrive they were $120 on ebay should be here next week no im not lifted but if these load assists do a good job i was thinking of just making up some extended shackels oun of 6mm mild steel weld a spacer in somewhere should be good ill let ya know as for the weathershields the ones i got were slimline ones cost $60 on ebay the work ok but should have got full size ones instead as they are probably more practicle ,the slim ones look real good though

Latest posts

Back