Back seat clutter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YBOD

Reaction score
Picked the wife up from the maternity ward along with the addition to our family, new baby girl, and I can definitely say I'm glad we got the dual cab and not the king cab now:

blogger-image--1207279046.jpg

Back seat is completely cluttered up now. If the wife gets herself pregnant again it will have to travel in the tub:rofl2:

As far as clutter goes, they're pretty cute. Congrats buddy. Now wait til they're 12 -- you'll want them all in the tub!

congrats mate
they look healthy and happy
eat some wedding cake if ya dont want any more action
seemed to work for me in my 1st marriage

Congratulations on the new arrival.

Having a boy is easy - you know you only have one prick to worry about. Having a daughter - you have to worry about every prick in Newcastle. I still think it's early for a shotgun.

Pretty sure that you might have something to do with the wife getting preggers again!!.

Nah, I maintain that we had the first one because I got the wife drunk; the second happened because I was too drunk to fight her off

Cheers fellas, I'm just searching for the owners manual now.

Having a boy is easy - you know you only have one prick to worry about. Having a daughter - you have to worry about every prick in Newcastle. I still think it's early for a shotgun.

:rambo:

Shotgun would be too kind!! I'm going to lock her in a cupboard under the stairs until she's 21!

Congrats to you and the wife mate re the back seat wait till they get bigger and every toy will go with them on trips and you have to search for the seat belt buckle my 2 girls 13 and 11 are up to my forehead i am 179cm at least you don't have a d22 like me enjoy the tad more room.

Latest posts

Back