Back in a Nav, again.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_D40

Reaction score
Howdy All,
Pick up a new Nav a few weeks ago. Its a 06 D40 oil burner. Not my first Nav, had a new D22 back in 2003. It was a great little truck and now with the kids old enough, we're getting into some travel and camping. So its time to get out of playing with tuner cars and find something that's fit for adventure.

I have been trawling the site a bit for tips and tricks and its been great.
So far ive done the EGR valve block and threw in a double din head unit. Could not deal with the stock one with no AUX input.

After being away from 4X4s for a while it has blown me away with how there's a massive tuning and mod culture around these things now. So it looks like i cant escape tuning, just gotta learn my way around the Nav.

I've already buckled and have ordered an 3" Xforce exhaust system for it and hope to be installing it this weekend. Ment to be a pretty straight forward DIY fit, so wish me luck.

With my track record, i'll be playing with the computer in no time. Just got to sell the idea to the Minister of finance. :)

Look forward to chatting with you Guys more and contribute where i can.

Cheers,
Rob.

Cheers,
Put the exhaust in last week, but had a little trouble with the dump pipe install. Getting a shop to do that bit this week. So far it feels pretty good on the 'Bum' dyno and expect the dump pipe to give it a little more shove. Took a few pics, so will do a more detailed post once i'm done.

Back