b&s bullbars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

navman_dave

Reaction score
im planning a deni run for next years muster and im going to buy either a xg/xh/au falcon or a vr/vs commodore ute. i've seen plenty of utes in photos and on the road with these bullbars but i did a bit of research and depending where you are its an on the spot canary. i just want to know the legal state of these from different states/territories. vicroads recommends not fitting them but it doesnt state not fitting them. i cant find anything on the rta website about bullbars and all i have so far is cyber hearsay.

IMG_0434.JPG

I have a ford F150 longwheel base ute for sale with a 394 stroker putting out 450 hp with gas research.Motor is new along with auto and 31 spline 9 inch slippery.It would make a great B&s ute.$25000

Id go the VS Commodore, would love to see a RB25DET or VG30DETT or VH45DE under the bonnet.

My brothers mate had one BnS'd up and he only got pinged for the lights on the rollbar.

Dave.

so its unlikely id have an issue with them, as long as i don't go overboard with accessories.... wasn't looking to get anything like a five post bar, just one that looks tough.

old style 5 post bars are illegal in NSW as they have too many protrusions from the front of the bar. Your best bet would be to look around and find one that has the posts sitting flush with the main bar and hoops, which would make it legal. The bar you have in that picture would be illegal in NSW I would think

Latest posts

Back