Average fuel consumption

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi lads
What is your average fuel consumption I'm averaging 35 on a 40 mile trip to work on rule roads thanks guys .

So, google tells me that 35MPG is 8.1L/100km, so you are doing a little bit better than me, I usually hover in the 9's, goes down into the 8's when I'm driving long distance at moderate speeds.

I think it's to do what fuel (shell . BP for me) you put in the truck and I've just had the truck remapped isn't got 200bhp and Goodyears all round .and I'm finking of blacking the EGR of

35mpg is pretty good, is yours a Euro3 or Euro4? The remap sound impressive, where did you get it done?

My 2007 Euro4 gets about 30mpg. My EGR blanked is off completely, and I have fitted DTE PDi and CRD chips. My Viscous fan is in the bin as well.

Gday

My car seems stuck at 14l/100kms. Has never really moved much from that except when 4wding. If ur averaging 9 that's pretty awesome

Gday

My car seems stuck at 14l/100kms. Has never really moved much from that except when 4wding. If ur averaging 9 that's pretty awesome

Is yours a king-cab ? I think the king cabs have different firmware and it's very common for them to have much higher fuel consumption.

Last edited:
My 2014 D40 was getting around 8.4l per 100 on the stock tyres but since I put the 265 70 17 General grabber SRL's and roof racks on I'm up around 10l per 100

Cheers Justo

35mpg is pretty good, is yours a Euro3 or Euro4? The remap sound impressive, where did you get it done? My 2007 Euro4 gets about 30mpg. My EGR blanked is off completely, and I have fitted DTE PDi and CRD chips. My Viscous fan is in the bin as well.
. I actually got the remap here is the link they are on Twitterhttp://www.remappingnetwork.co.uk/ but they are UK I don't know if that will world or Europe wide The truck does Pull l well I recommend the remapped to anybody just for your fuel consumption and talk that's all I've had is gone The truck is on an 07 plate i've just made NEG are valve blanking plates which will be going on this weekend with a hole in the middle 10 mm think just in case stop the warning lights coming on the dash

35mpg is pretty good, is yours a Euro3 or Euro4? The remap sound impressive, where did you get it done? My 2007 Euro4 gets about 30mpg. My EGR blanked is off completely, and I have fitted DTE PDi and CRD chips. My Viscous fan is in the bin as well.
Mine is the Euro 4 on an 07 plate

Mine is the Euro 4 on an 07 plate and I've just had a K&N filter put in to Standard that goes in the airbox which does a good job highly recommended that definitely helps the mpg

My 2014 D40 was getting around 8.4l per 100 on the stock tyres but since I put the 265 70 17 General grabber SRL's and roof racks on I'm up around 10l per 100

Cheers Justo

Are you taking into account that larger tyres makes the odo report lower than actual kilometers ?

Are you taking into account that larger tyres makes the odo report lower than actual kilometers ?

Surely can't make that much difference. We are talking around 100km less ks to a tank some times more depending on the type of driving I'm doing.

Latest posts

Back