Autometer Boost Gauge HELP!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Navara09

Reaction score
I need to replace my boost tube for my boost gauge as it hit the heat shield and put a slight hole in it. what i need to know as my mate instaled it for me is that with the tube going into a rubber joiner at the t piece in the engine bay does that just pull out or how do i get the tube out of the rubber joiner?

Got a pic of what you mean ?

I know the Autometre boostgauge as I have one myself.

should just pull out mate if its what im thinking of. clear plastic tube going inside black rubber tube?

I need to replace my boost tube for my boost gauge as it hit the heat shield and put a slight hole in it. what i need to know as my mate instaled it for me is that with the tube going into a rubber joiner at the t piece in the engine bay does that just pull out or how do i get the tube out of the rubber joiner?

G,day mate,

I take that you have removed your grille?

If so, remove the top two bolts that holds the intercooler in place. Gently pull the intercooler tank towards you and remove the two 10mm bolts holding the boost sensor. The sensor is located on the drivers side of the intercooler near the top. Use a razor blade to cut down the side of the old boost tube your mate fitted on the t piece. Be-careful not to pull the tube that goes from the bottom part of the t piece into the intercooler. The plastic tube fitting on the intercooler is so fragile. Use a small amount of rubber grease on t piece fitting, when fitting new boost tube.

If you have not removed the grille?

Use a flat blade screw driver to gently ply up the six black clips on top of the radiator support panel. Gently pull the grille towards you. Look down inside and you will see four large retaining clips at the bottom of the grille coming through a metal support panel. Reach in and push down on the clips to allow the grille to slide back. Gently give grille a tug towards you and this should free the remaining four side internal tower clips.

When refitting make sure you line up the four side internal tower clips, followed by four lower grille clips. Give a gentle push and she should clip in place. Then secure the remaining six black clips on top of the radiator support panel.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

RLI

:idea:

Latest posts

Back