!!!!!!!attention!!!!!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the A** Hole was GIVEN one last year,being the umps fave poster boy,he gets votes when his own team mates played better then he did.
F*** judd

245506001311978289.gif

Last edited:
I ain't no blues fan but Judd is a legend. Couldn't argue with him gettin a brownlow. Won money on him last year but this year won't punt on him as odds are too low. He'll probably win another. My money was on Jobe but the injury has killed that.

Marcus,how the hell would you have taken Judd last year?He shouldnt have come within 15 points of Swanny.
They compared judd with Scotland(his team mate) and scotland is leading judd in every stat known to man and yet Judd keeps getn the votes.
Just proves all the umps toss over judds poster....

I can't beleive swan even gets a vote.He gets lots of the ball but what he does with it is mostly rubbish.

this year hes a bit average,but last year he set up stacks of goals..
Ian,hawks would swap buddy,junior and hodgy for him.lol

you are a DREAMER STUTE..blues will be out 1st game in the finals..
they are only the 4th/5th best side this year.....you got NO HOPE..
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE...
PIES all the way..
we gave the bobmbers a 5 goal start and smashed them by 12...
blues can only dream about those sorts of games..
did i mention before ....BLUES SUCK

Imagine the whining if the Pies don't win, only a few weeks ago the papers in this state were full of whining pies supporters bitching about the punishment dealt to those who did wrong, if they don't win the Flag the whining and blaming everyone else will never stop. <----now that's antagonizing :big_smile:

the thing i love the most about Judd is he CHOSE to chase the dollar.
he could have gone to the pies and would have a been a member of a premiership and another 1 or 2 to come,but he is now a LOOSER by going to the blue heelers.
SUCK ON THAT JUDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KRAFTY you are drawing a such a long bow with your comments,the only way we can loose is if the umps influence the result...

So, so far this thread has established that Judd is a loser with an ugly misses. What a joke, I'd take him in my side over Swan any day.
There's also a heap of quality players out there who've never won a flag. Anyway did he win one at west coast?

yes hi did win a flag at westcoast,but he missed out on more by being greedy..
the whole aim is to win more flags, and he saw dollar signs instead.
collingwood is the true working class club,we dont need pretentious knobs like him anyway..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back