• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anything you want!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveClayton

Reaction score
Ok so I work for a Nissan dealership in Sydney.

We are just getting into the world of online selling and dealing with "the internet". I hear this internet thing is going to be big one day....

Anyway.

Since I have been using this forum For purely selfish reasons (and buying sliders from scotty!) I would like to offer my services to you all!

If there is anything you need that is Nissan related, pm me.

Tub liners, towbars, service parts, carpet mats, body panels, the lot!
Can ship to anywhere in Australia

I'm not promising that you will get things at cost price but you will get a good deal.

Dave

Its not too late to sponsor this years muster? and we will give you as much exposier on the web site and forum as possible.

We are just getting into the world of online selling and dealing with "the internet". I hear this internet thing is going to be big one day....

Anyway.

Since I have been using this forum For purely selfish reasons (and buying sliders from scotty!) I would like to offer my services to you all!

I'm not promising that you will get things at cost price but you will get a good deal.

Dave

Got a price on track mount roof racks for 2013 spain d40 dual cab?

Anyway.

Dave

Thanks Dave for putting your offer out there..I'm sure many will PM you for price comparisions

welcome

Latest posts

Back