Anybody used an I-max winch?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had mine for a few days. Works perfectly. They're all the same as far as I'm concerned. This does the job well.

WOW, they're a good lookin winch and price to match as well.....

Has anyone pulled theirs apart to check out the quality of it's seals against moisture ???

212 sold... must be alright. Makes you wonder if they are cheap to make, i mean the technology wouldnt cost much. How much profit to WARN make on their winches?

I pulled mine apart the minute I got it! Looks exactly the same as my mates ironman not a single difference. Greased up to the shit and everything is nice and tight.
Everything is of the same quality!

I pulled mine apart the minute I got it! Looks exactly the same as my mates ironman not a single difference. Greased up to the shit and everything is nice and tight.
Everything is of the same quality!

Good to hear.... and the seals are of reasonable quality ? Would it be safer to use a extra bit of sealant to make sure that the seals are water tight?

Yeah ofcourse use a bit of extra. It can never hurt although I'm happy with it.
I was surprised how the remote even works. 45 meters and still perfect.
I may change the price in the future to a tigerz11 that's the only thin I'll change as thats the only thing that's not sealed water tight.

But for $359 delivered in one day 12,000 pound with rope I'm stoked. And it pulled like it should (like a 14 yr old)

Latest posts

Back