Any other vehicle canopy suit a D40?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Hey guys i have searched high and low and can't find my answers. Was wondering, would any other Navara model or any other manafacturers ute canopy fit an 06 D40 Nav.

Im trying to see if there is any other alternative before i fork out $1200+ on D40 second hand canopy if i can get a different models canopy cheaper. Thanks in advance fellas.

I can confirm that Rodeo/Colarado/D max are 40mm to short for a 2012 ST but width was the same (useless post but narrows the list and confirmed physically with my rodeo hardlid) however I'm under the impression that '12 onwards has a tray 50mm longer than previous models, seems to be true as my Snugtop canopy came from an '08 and doesnt fit quite right ie: short at the front.
If anyone knows different about tub length please correct me.

I can confirm that Rodeo/Colarado/D max are 40mm to short for a 2012 ST but width was the same (useless post but narrows the list and confirmed physically with my rodeo hardlid) however I'm under the impression that '12 onwards has a tray 50mm longer than previous models, seems to be true as my Snugtop canopy came from an '08 and doesnt fit quite right ie: short at the front.
If anyone knows different about tub length please correct me.

Not useless at all, that's two models off my list so that's something. Thanks mate!

I was looking at D21 canopys as well. I don't suppose anyone knows the dimensions of a D21 tub do they?

Yeah might have to just bite the bullet mate. But never know might get lucky like i did. I scored a second hand arb canopy that was 2 years old off a d21 for $500. Then got it painted at a mates crash repair shop for $100

Not do able if the window is curved... like majority of canopy's. Besides flexi glass

Latest posts

Back