Another win for Zordo, Bilstein & upgraded suspension

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHDamo

Reaction score
Thanks go to Zordo who did my suspension lift yesterday. Just went for 2" with efs leaves, Ironman torsion bars and Bilsteins all round. After the 100k drive back to Sunny Coast it feels heaps better on the road. Much firmer around corners/roundabouts - turns in much nicer and heaps less bodyroll. Improved braking with no 'diving' even under gentle deceleration - it even used to dive on gearchanges - well that's all gone now. Drives nicely on highway and local streets - feels solid without being harsh at all.

Zordo finished the job in no time, while being thorough and is a wealth of knowledge during the job as well as offering useful tips for the future. Highly recommended.

Planning some bush work soon, no doubt there'll be significant improvements out there too.

That's exactly how i felt when i left his place shame there isn't more like that in the service industry always good to hear of someone having a good experience and giving them a good plug on a public forum.

He really knows the meaning of customer support. I bought my old lift kit and body lift off him and installed it myself, when I had a couple of questions about the install he walked me through it step by step.
I believe his coming to the muster this year, will be good to meet him in person.

I have a Bilstein/Bluemax kit in transit with Zordo, i must say my thoughts echo the above comments. To date he has been exceptional to deal with.

Latest posts

Back