Another one bites the dust...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been a Nissan D21 owner for about 3 years and have got an amazing amount of info help and deals from members of this great forum, but alas the time has come to say goodbye.

On the insistence of the GLW I have bought a more modern vehicle ( I was going to say upgraded but I am not sure ). Put a deposit on a 2007 Holden Rodeo Crew Cab 4WD petrol. It has a TJM steel winch bar, aftermarket wheels with Pirelli AT tyres and a long range tank of some sort.

The Terrano is listed for sale all over the place at $3500. I will take $2500 CASH from a Forum member for a quick sale. That price is not negotiable and she comes with whatever spares I have collected along the way. Call me on 0401 196 291 if you are genuinely interested.

As Tiggr would say TTFN

Mat

Oh bummer to see you go. I have a 09 space cabs Colorado/Rodeo for work in the petrol and hate it. Diesel would of been much better. Hope yours is better then mine. Mine has 400+kg of tools in it everyday and stock suspension still.

Rusty

Back