Another Newbie

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boydee

Reaction score
Hey guys names Boydee,

I've been lurking around these forums for a few weeks now reading and absorbing all the info. Thought it was time to say hi!

I own a 2012 Thai Build D22 since new, Not a heap done to it 2" lift steel 16X8 rims with the factory fitted tires on, steel bull bar and winch. Pulled those side steps off too.

I live in Brisbane, Australia and I like long walks on the beach.:chainsaw:

How about sunsets?

Hahahahah

Welcome to the forum. If you are into it, get some pics up on instagram and tag them @navara.asia or #navaraasia and either gordy or amy will put them on the page.

As I'm sure you have discovered there is a lot of info around here... hope you enjoy your stay.

Oh, I'm from perth and enjoy long walks on the beach at sunset hahahahah

Don't really have any photos of my ute prob should take some, never used Instagram either.......

Yeah, if you've got a smart phone, download the app and follow @navara.asia

Some great pics on there. Theu have a nav of the month comp too, the best shot gets chosen each month.

Yeah cool I'll check it out, and I do like sunsets. Not sunrise tho I prefer Today and Karl....

See what I did there?.........well I'm not off to a good start am I......

Actually only Aussies will get that, keep forgetting this isn't just an Aussie forum sorry! annnnnd I'll stop posting now...

Hahahah that's a great start.

Oh and it is about as aussie as you can get lmao. If you're keen there's a national navara muster on late next year down around the nsw qld border lol. I'll find the link for the thread...

Oh and it depends if you mean stefanovic (however its spelt) or that other science guy hahahah

Actually only Aussies will get that, keep forgetting this isn't just an Aussie forum sorry! annnnnd I'll stop posting now...

Welcome to the forum!! You're gonna fit right in!! Hahahaha

And don't worry majority of us are Aussies!

Oh and I love my nav more than walks on the beach but I don't mind driving on the beach haha

Back