Another D22 owner comin' thru...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit-chop

Reaction score
G'day, Its a 2004 zd30 d22 cab chas, bought it new. Its been a great work horse, and I look after it, but it doesn't get an easy life and so far has been brilliant.
I got steel b'bar, warn winch and snorkel fact fitted when i bought it. Redback 2.5" exhaust w straight thru muffler came later. OME rear springs. Std torsions jacked up to the max. Pedders shocks. Set of 5 alloys i got brand new for $200. Cooper st maxx tyres.
Looking into fitting a pyro and a better boost guage than the one i'v got, blanking egr, then maybe chipping, and fitting a front mount, but still yet to find pics of how the lower I/C pipes go.
Will post up a pic soon as i figure out how.
Cheers!

Welcome to the forum!

To post a pic you can do it two ways:

With pic hosted elsewhere (eg PhotoBucket):
Just click on the "Insert Image" icon at the top of the text box you're writing your message in and paste in the URL for your image from PhotoBucket (or other site).

With pic attached to the message here:
Choose "Go Advanced" option below the message entry. Scroll down and click on "Manage Attachments" button. In the new pop-up that appears, click 'Browse', find the image on your computer, click OK then click 'upload'. Close the pop-up, the job's done.

Thanks guys, yeah i left the alignment go a bit long and chewed out a pair of tyres. Recently got an alignment and new set of coopers from a good workshop, yeah i think they had a bit of trouble with it, and its not %100 but better than it was. Will be rotating tyres every oil change from now on ay.
Heres a pic i took out my front door this morning. Its not great. She sits higher than that without a ton of gear on it.

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 81
Back