aggressive all terrains

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mickey T 4rib great tyre and one of, if not the most aggressive A/T i have seen and used.
I personally found them to be a great all round tyre and i got 90k out of them befroe i sold the ute to my brother in-law and he is still using them with 105,000km now on the clock, im pretty sure they are totally worn now but he is still milking them.
I used them off road on all sorts of trails and dunes and found them to be great and i have used BF's and all sorts of other tyres in the past and rate the Mickeys as the best A/T for sure then Bf's but they are not as aggressive.

M/T ATZ 4-Rib

very aggressive all terrain, quiet on the road, handle well on road, perform off road especially well in the mud and sand.

i get hankook at-m on the back and so far i got 45k kms on them so far and still have about 10mm left on the tyre

I would say the good year duratracs would be the most aggressive. The outside tread is very open and even have side biters.

-Tyler

I use cooper st maxx i find they're pretty aggressive but are really quiet on road only had them on for 15k but they look brand new

154_1203_01+deceiver+cooper_discover_s_t.jpg

Cooper st maxx are an aggressive a/t. I have them and find
them good on road and off road. But honestly I don't know how many km,s I will get out of them I rotate every 10k and wheel alignment when needed. I spend half my time on gravel roads so can't really compare the wear to tyres that only run on bitumen.
I would buy them again

Last edited:
thanks guy's going to bob janes tomorow have a look at general grabber and a couple of other brands,asked about dick cepek they aer looking for $350

Last edited:
In the short time I've had them, my cooper ATs have been great, performed very well in sloppy mud where my mate got bogged about 3 times and I had to pull him out each time. While not the most aggressive tyre I will definitely be upgrading to the cooper st-maxx or even the STT which is their muddy

Back