Adding more lights

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

888nav

Reaction score
hey guys I have a set of narva 225''s on my front bar and want to add 2 175's on the front. what's the best way to wire them? will doing if off the other spotlights draw to much?
:cheers!:

Its pretty much the limit of the relay accounting for losses and safety factor. would suggest running a second relay to be safe, which you could piggy back the trigger wire from the original if you want them all on at the same time. This way you would be working way under the limit of the relay and making it so that if one of the two relays ever gave up you would still have a set of spot lights still working.

thank you for the reply. I don't know much about electrics, how do I set up the second relay and wire the lights

thank you for the reply. I don't know much about electrics, how do I set up the second relay and wire the lights

If you what one option that's a cheap reliable way is to go to Super Cheap Auto and buy a pre made loom. Then follow the instructions. I used one of these in my father inlaws crapteva because I couldn't be bothered making one. It works fine for a set of normal spot lights and has a neat little switch to. Should be only three connections. +/- and high beam pickup. Then the lights +/- for each light. The switch just plugs in to the loom. Could be a option anyway.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back