accessories not working

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt91

Reaction score
Hi just recently I've lost my accessories I checked fuse and it was alright, my radio doesn't turn on my interior light when open door.. I don't no what the problem is... I have a compressor and UHF running off accessories it made the fuse blow once when they were all on at once when turn on the car.

G'day mate. Make sure to check all the fuses in the box not just the obvious ones, sometimes they are labelled a bit peculiarly. You have blown a fuse. You need to at least run your compressor off a suitable circuit, they draw a lot of current and you are probably fed off a 10A fuse or so....

Last edited:
I checked All fuses, nothing wrong with any, in car and in engine bay, 2nd was thinking could it be a short? But if so wouldn't the fuse pop or the accessories stay on?.. does anyone know if there is a relay for accessories or something maybe that's stuffed?

I don't think there's a relay for accessories, just a 10A fuse. Remove the fuse and reinsert a couple of times just to make sure there's no oxidisation that's getting in the way of the power.

And before you do ANYTHING else, unplug the compressor, and install some 4Ga cable with a 40A fuse directly off the battery.

My d40 fuse is in the fuse box under the bonnet on the drivers side. Its a 20 amp.

ill try putting it in acouple times see what happens, i have changed it so its strait of the battery now and a switch in the car, so there can be a shiity connection in the fuse box

Double check your battery terminal and wire running to your fuse box. Sometimes there are fuseable links in there that may have blown

Back