33x12.5s Muddies fit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s.weapon

Reaction score
So I destroyed my fuel economy & made the thing much slower... But I dont really care!

2 inch body lift
2 inch strut spacers
0 offset 16x8
Trimmed plastic inner wheel arch
60mm wheel arch extensions going on tommorow

Last edited:
Who cares, looks sik! nice addition. you seem to be missing something up front.

Cant quite put my finger on what it is though. ;)

I don't know why but I love the look of the D40's with the front bumper off, especially with muddies makes it look like such a comp truck. Looks awesome though mate, if I could go back i'd go 33's instead of the 32's I got and gotten the 2" bodylift but ahh well down the track I guess.

it has an Xroxc bar mount on it.. except they sent me d22 wings not d40 wings! so it currently looks like this.. got no hoop on the xrox and think it will look spot on when complete.

so im assuming you went 305/70/16, im surprised you arent scrubing on the chassis my 285s on the 16x8"dynamics still scrub the chassis.

yep that's the tyre. no rubbing even off road. still needs a wheel alignment so not quite out of the woods yet, they have a massive effect on the overall car! its not half as capable in the sand as it was.. with such a wide track I couldn't follow other tracks so was constantly ploughing loose built up sand. needs a chip now so it can keep them turning. slippery slope.. oh well!!

But how often do you use that tyre everyday.?

If sand is your normal thing standadard will get you just as far in the sand if you bog with those monsters they will dig to China.

The extra traction on the rare time you use it far outways the loss of power and economy if used daily.

"so im assuming you went 305/70/16, im surprised you arent scrubing on the chassis my 285s on the 16x8"dynamics still scrub the chassis"

What offset rims are you running?

Latest posts

Back