33' muddies??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gatts

Reaction score
If I wanted to get 33' muddies what lift would I need or would they fit on stock nav d22?

2" suspension and 2' bodylift. remove front mudflaps keep the offset between +25 and 0.
You will need a 16 x 8 rim aswell

While we're at it, what has everyone done to correct their speedo? I personally have rarely bothered but it seems a lot of people go for speedo correction.

Hope i'm not intruding on your thread gatts, this could be useful for you anyways.

I run 33's with 4.88's and it sits about 5km/hr under so I just do the speed limit and never get a speeding fine. You could always run a GPS, with a strong signal they are accurate to within 2km/h

See mines spot on in the D22 with 265/70-R16's

My last GQ was spot on with 33x12.5's but they were worn when i got them
D21 was reading 10% over with 32x11.5's on
GQ wagon before that was reading about 3% over with 33x12.5's (when fitted brand new)

I'm trekking 42km to work and back each day and i pass a lot of cameras so i wanted to maintain the correct speed on the dial, not sure if people changed the speedo cable drive in the gearbox or they got a speedo correction box (to alter the electronic signal?) or they went and had the thing recalibrated.

I'm aware of the other ways to read speed, thats how i checked each speedo, just wanted to know who has done it, if anyone.

Latest posts

Back