30mm wheel spacers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jockster

Reaction score
Hi Guys or girls

if i you put on wheel spacers say 10mm whatever is decided does this take the wheel further out from a car is that what wheel spacers do. just asking cause my 33's only slightly rub on chassis on full lock not rub on guard cut away inch covered back up with guard. right now rims are +18 offset.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 93
From what I can tell, unless the spacers were included on the vehicle as it shipped from the factory, they're illegal (SA, NSW, VIC at least).

They'd be hard to spot in general use, you'd find that unless you were really drawing attention to yourself nobody would ever know. It might come out in an investigation - the firm I work for is investigating a fatal motor vehicle accident where spacers were used in the vehicle and this allows the vehicle owner to be considered negligent and therefore responsible - whether the accident was their fault or not. It's a risk many, many people take.

what old tony said, its an illegal modification, also very dangerous ect just get a wheel with more negative offset if you want that monster truck look.

I have the same problem the best way is wheels with less positive offset or more neg offset, I wouldn't go anymore than neg 12 because will have guard issues again

Two types of spacers as well. Those that come with nuts to bolt on to your original studs with studs out of them for the wheels. Then the stud replacement type. Longer studs to go through the spacers to fit the wheels. Both illegal, the first type very dangerous.
Some race cars, track only cars use the latter.

As mentioned, the correct offset wheels would be better but some of them are also illegal. Track width regulations may beat you there.

Latest posts

Back