3" lift - snake racing kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brett from what I can tell what you posted in post #10 is correct.
I do have a question for you tho
If you are paying for engineering on 3 inch lift why not chuck on body lift as well as big tyres and anything else you can think of and get the whole lot engineered at once

Redman thanks for sharing your corrolla experience good food for thought

Last edited:
Hey Brett from what I can tell what you posted in post #10 is correct.
I do have a question for you tho
If you are paying for engineering on 3 inch lift why not chuck on body lift as well as big tyres and anything else you can think of and get the whole lot engineered at once

Redman thanks for sharing your corrolla experience good food for thought

Yeh i plan to get some 32's on the truck, but don't want a body lift. So will just engineer the lift and bigger tyres. Hopefully i can find some other people to share the cost of lane change track. Will wait and see anyway.

Brett

An engineer will sign on off on a lot of things but if it doesn't pass the lane change test..... It's money down the drain

Mine passed no problem at all with the same plus body, lift so you will have no problems at all!

anyone know what the laws are in NSW for this? i'd be keen to put a 3' lift in, but just concerned about the legals and costs to get it legal... NSW is a rip off when it comes to getting anything done thru RTA...

Latest posts

Back