2013 Thai built d22 dump pipe

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psi-wly

Reaction score
Hi guys newbie to this forum
I just brought my first navara and love it, so far i have lifted it 2", fitted snorkel, ironman bull bar, led light bar and fit a small uhf unit in the card holder slot in the dash. Next i want to do an exhaust but am having trouble finding a dump pipe. Has anyone been able to find any dump pipes to suit 2013 Thai built d22? Cheers

Hey mate, welcome. I'm in the same situation as you, working through the upgrades on my 2012. As far as I've read (searching on here) there's not a lot of room to fit an optimal dump pipe on the Thai built trucks. I wanna do an exhaust upgrade but haven't settled on anything yet as I'm not convinced a 3" unit with a smaller dump is really going to make a huge difference. I'm gonna speak to Noosa exhaust who sound like they do some awesome custom pipes for cheap (possibly no good for you in melb tho). Haven't really answered your question but interested to see what suggestions you get.

Yeah ive been looking on the net for about a week now and cannot fund info, I spoke with a redback dealer but it's to suit Jap built one's. Will let you know if I can find anything else mate

I have a 2.5" custom dump pipe for a thai d22. Had it made for my 09 thai navara but then i purchased a beau system. Im interested in selling plus shipping if yoiu cant find one. Only chasing about $300 for it. It comes off back of turbo then finishes down near the gearbox/transfer. All mandrel bent. You would only need to finish off the restwith 2.5" exhaust or go larger.

I have a thia build 2010 D22 and I have a 3inch dump pipe I have photos of the old and new dump pipes next to each other, but atm I'm away from my our pc with those pics

Stellafella On my build plate at the top it says Nissan Thailand.

350zx photos would help out heap when you get a chance mate.

Rustynav09 more looking at 3" at the moment but if I cannot find anything will be in contact with you. Are you running a cat converter?

Madpossum will let you know what I find mate, thinking I might even make my own dump

No probs.

I'm running a cat and muffler. But have found out that our vehicles in qld if registered as a commercial it doesn't need to contain either a muffler or cat. Have pulled out the muffler but its to much drone in cab. Looking at installig a tornado muffler in that pipe to cut it out

Latest posts

Back