2013 Navara Muster date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well looks as if i will be joining the crew for the muster. The wife has already got that week off on holidays as she returns from Phuket on tuesday. Will clarify with the mowfsa again tonight and get my rego form in and paid.

Event is gonna be great
Rusty

Well looks as if i will be joining the crew for the muster. The wife has already got that week off on holidays as she returns from Phuket on tuesday. Will clarify with the mowfsa again tonight and get my rego form in and paid.

Event is gonna be great
Rusty

Excellent work Rusty, look forward to seeing you there.

Random question? Is there a specific meeting place before entering jnto Janowen Hills? May be disgust at a later date?

The wife ticked the box this arvo. Ill book me holidays tomoz at work to get clarification.

Rusty

We'll be putting road signs up so that people approaching the area will know which way to go.

You just drive straight in to the campgrounds and look for the signage. We'll be videotaping arrivals so you should be able to spot where the sign-in area is.

From memory they are allowed at the Park, but the committee have decided that dogs won't be allowed at the Muster.

More questions. I have been forced to book annual leave by work and its perfectly timed. I was wondering with the costs ($50pp) is that covering from Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Sunday depending on which day you turn up? Am thinking about heading up lunch time Thursday(after 1200 like form says). Is it still the $50pp?

More questions. I have been forced to book annual leave by work and its perfectly timed. I was wondering with the costs ($50pp) is that covering from Thursday to Sunday or Friday to Sunday depending on which day you turn up? Am thinking about heading up lunch time Thursday(after 1200 like form says). Is it still the $50pp?

Rus I think the $50 is for the Muster the Camping Fee is to be paid at the office

Rus I think the $50 is for the Muster the Camping Fee is to be paid at the office

no camping fee is included in the muster rego fee, BUT if you want to use the tracks then you will need to pay $15 from memory to the office and as the Gymkhana will be held on the tracks if you want to enter in that i think you will need to pay the $15 anyway,,,,, i will check on that to confirm 100%

Yep, there have been. Starting to look good - time is ticking away too, I need to get my new wading bra together.

More regos sounds good, BUT please dont tell us about your night attire, anyway wont your normal bra work? or is it not giving you the support it use to? :sarcastic:

Received a box of showbag stuffers and raffle prizes from Westprint Maps today.

westprint_sponsor_package_zps8cc55740.jpg

Thanks Westprint

Latest posts

Back