2013 Navara Muster date and location

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Ok That last post of mine sounds a bit open ended But I will shout you a Jack ! Brad and Steve . But you have to come to the muster to collect :)

Ok Ok That last post of mine sounds a bit open ended But I will shout you a Jack ! Brad and Steve . But you have to come to the muster to collect :)

Still thinking about it , i have loads of holidays , and need a break

Update guys!

We have had some great support from our sponsors, so here's a taste of what goodies they've kindly passed on to us:

Tough Toys http://www.toughtoys.com.au/
- 2.5m awning (prize)
- air compressor (prize)
- tyre repair kit (prize)
- seat organisers (raffle)
- Bottle Openers (showbag)

BCF http://www.bcf.com.au
- 75 hats (showbag)
- 100 stickers (showbag)

Superior Engineering http://www.superiorengineering.com.au/
- D40 or D22 Chromoly Upper control arms (raffle)

We are still working thru some details with a few more sponsors so we can give away some great prizes and raffle off some others! :rock:

The sponsors have been great. We hope to get more info out to you soon! Check out their websites and see you at the Muster!

cheers

That's awesome work jacko, well done mate.
Bloody well hope people get there this year, the committee have done an outstanding job.

Yeah its shaping up to be a great few days away, and with all the work the boys have done and are still doing it will make for an awesome event.
looking forward to checking out the 4x4 park and surrounding area!! it looks like a awesome part of Aus!!

ARE WE THERE YET??

i am so in...

should be a nice fun weekend away

though some of you may think i need to be there early.... i may live close but that still means can rock up fashionably late

There is a saying "the closer you live, the later you are"! As long as you turn up its all good IMO, see you there!!

Cheers Brad

nah he can come late and have that last camp spot right next to the toilets :)

Some promo vids coming up very soon guys. Show you what we do and where we will be going!

Our first box of goodies from our sponsors have arrived!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 56
Well 3 weeks annual leave approved from the 14 th oct , so looks like ill be coming to the land of crap beer and cane toads

Looks like I will no longer be able to come unfortunately :(

I have had a late offer of a trip to the cape and it is something I am unable to turn down.

Missus is over seas at the moment while i slave for the tax man, so i may use that as an excuse for MY holiday, love QLD (especially for the origin) im sure i can convince her to come for a ride. (Sydney to Brisbane i`m sure will be comfy in the D22 :)) If there is a few things for the kids, i may even bring the young fella as well?? he loves the 4x4ing.
So pencil me in for now and ill keep moding the ute should have to finished it by then. (well enough for a camping trip away).
i`ll be watching intensly for updates.
Cheers Steve

Looks like I will no longer be able to come unfortunately :(

I have had a late offer of a trip to the cape and it is something I am unable to turn down.

I'd do exactly the same. Trips to the Cape come few and far between, but, hopefully, the Muster will happen each year. Have a great trip to the tip ... you lucky bugger!

Missus is over seas at the moment while i slave for the tax man, so i may use that as an excuse for MY holiday, love QLD (especially for the origin) im sure i can convince her to come for a ride. (Sydney to Brisbane i`m sure will be comfy in the D22 :)) If there is a few things for the kids, i may even bring the young fella as well?? he loves the 4x4ing.
So pencil me in for now and ill keep moding the ute should have to finished it by then. (well enough for a camping trip away).
i`ll be watching intensly for updates.
Cheers Steve

Sounds great Steve, bring the young bloke, it's time you'll look back on and never regret having brought him.

Scan gauge will be there too lol , so will the updated scan gauge , the one that shrieks when I do something wrong

Back