2010 auto ST fuel consumption

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quent85

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

First post on the forum, and was wondering what people would expect there fuel consumption to be like in the 2010 td auto towing a 2.5tonne full van, with 2" lift 265/75/16 muddies and a canopy with the rear partly loaded *just picked up the new van and trying to figure out what is the average fuel I should be using is or what other I people might be getting. The thing I look at is the van is about 2-3 feet higher and 1-1.5 feet wider than the car so im not expecting anything great.

Cheers for any info everyone
Quenton

Welcome to the forum.

The 2010 ST has a very similar motor to my 2009 STX. My van is a little lighter at 1.8T and that will affect its hillclimbing and traffic (stop start) consumption.

We get around 15-17 litres per hundred km in the outback, and in hilly country it blows out to 24LPHK (we had a headwind too, crappy weather).

Now with that said, fuel economy is one of those tricky things that vary from driver to driver and day to day - but those are our figures.

For a long haul, here are a couple of averages for you:

Christmas 2009 Newcastle - Kiama - Bega - Orbost - Melbourne - Geelong - Warrnambool - Warracknabeal - Mildura - Broken Hill - Parkes - Mudgee - Newcastle. 4,108km travelled, 775 litres used, 19.4LPHK.

Christmas 2010 Newcastle - Broken Hill - Peterborough - Port Augusta - Erldunda - Uluru - Kings Canyon - Port Augusta - Balranald - Deniliquin - Walwa - Jindabyne - Canberra - Newcastle. 7,079km, 1275 litres used, 18LPHK.

Christmas 2011 - not towing

Christmas 2012 Newcastle - Bathurst - West Wyalong - Balranald - Mungo Lake - Wentworth - Broken Hill - Newcastle. 2,956km, 501 litres used, 19.2 LPHK.

Hope that helps.

Mate thats awesome the way you answered much appreciated for that, so far im looking at the 18-19 mark and that was through some decent hills and was curious to what other people would get bit im happy with that for the size of van we have thanks very much old.tony much appreciated again for that

Quenton

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back