2" rear block lift???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stellafella

Reaction score
Hey all just after some opinions on a 2" rear block lift. Pros-cons the good the bad so to speak?
Cheers all

Ive used one on a D-40 and they work well , you can use them with the std shocks too , and also they don't stuff your springs like extended shackles do , in fact ive still got them in the garage , ive now got the lifted springs and shocks from tough dog , i used the blocks as a stop gap and it made the lift cheaper initially when i put the springs and shocks in the front

Hi mate. One thing is I don't think block lifts a legal, so that could cause you problems come rego time.

Cheers.

Yeah i forgot to mention that , lift blocks or extended shackles are illegal everywhere iam pretty sure , however from a cursory look from the rear , the blocks are less noticeable

I all ready have lifted shocks just std leafs and shackles!!! Nothing is legal in this police state when it comes to adding to cars!!! Use tobe able to put twin bike engines in mini's back home and the police would only ask you questions on how it handles or how much it cost! Lol

Blocks are legal under the national code of practice as mine is engineered with 1" blocks in tas.

Back