Mini Review: Kumho KL78 265/75/16's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobez

Reaction score
Gday guys, just got some new rubber on my D40 Navara and thought i'd throw up a mini review in case anyone was thinking of purchasing them.

I went from a set of Federal 255/70/16 AT's to these Kumho 265/75/16 KL78 AT's, and i must say, i am extremely happy so far.

After spending 4 or 5 days reading every single possible review on the net i could find on these tyres, and after 99% positive reviews, i rang around the local tyre places and managed to get them at $225 a corner, which isn't too bad at all. Anyways, so far, i am very impressed at these tyres in the sense of value for money. They are pretty quiet compared to a mates set of same size BF Goodrich AT's (probably a tiny bit quieter), hold their ground in the wet, and are well beyond as expected off road. Minimal slippage through small (not deep) patches of mud, dirt and water around campsites and light 4WD tracks.

After first inspection of the sidewall and tread, no splits, tears, or chunks worn off the rubber itself, and they seemed to clean themselves out quite well of mud and what not.

Obviously there are better tyres out there, but these are very very impressive and have performed beyond my expectations and i would definantly purchase these again. Value for money is spot on and from what i have read, expect to get 70,000 - 80,000km's out of them.

Latest posts

Back