LED strip lights for tail gate indications.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennisjh69

Reaction score
Hello fellow travellers. Recently I bought a set of those LED strip light indicators which go on the tail gate, and connect to tail/brake lights, indicators etc. Being a bit scatter brained due to chemotherapy, I have managed to lose the instructions for installation. You know, which wire hooks up where etc. If anyone has a set of instructions which they could post for my benefit, I should be eternally grateful . The alternative is to buy the damned things all over again. I will try to attach a photo. TIA.

If you have a look behind the left tail light you may find where they've taken the wires for the tow hitch's brake, parker and indicator connections. It should be an easy task to remove the insulation tape, test each wire to identify it and connect the new stuff.

I undid all the insulation on mine trying to diagnose a dodgy connection making my left hand tail light go funny and discovered that they'd bared each of the wires and soldered in the connection for the tow hitch right in there where it's easy to get to.

Hello fellow travellers. Recently I bought a set of those LED strip light indicators which go on the tail gate, and connect to tail/brake lights, indicators etc. Being a bit scatter brained due to chemotherapy, I have managed to lose the instructions for installation. You know, which wire hooks up where etc. If anyone has a set of instructions which they could post for my benefit, I should be eternally grateful . The alternative is to buy the damned things all over again. I will try to attach a photo. TIA.

Attachments

• IMG_20230724_192508914.jpg
    IMG_20230724_192508914.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230724_192535421.jpg
    IMG_20230724_192535421.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back