GlennSTR's black 09 Nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennSTR

Reaction score
Bought my D22 9 months ago and have been slowly adding accessories to make it a better tourer.
It now sports an ARB steel winch bar, IPF extreme sport driving lights, IPF fatboy headlight bulbs, iron man 9500lb winch, ARB canopy with tradesman racks, iron man springs & torsion bars, RAW shocks, Dick Cepek 16x8 Torque wheels and numerous other bits and pieces and a shitload of numerous bits and pieces in the pipeline like a further suspension lift, improved sound system, a fridge, a UHF etc, etc, etc. Where does it end?:dong:

Some pics anyway.
383729445.jpg

383729444.jpg

383729442.jpg

Nice ute Glenn, exactly the same as mine. Just with more mods :big_smile:
I love the rims, can I ask how much and where you got them? Pm me if you like. Also have you done any preformance mods yet? I did the exhaust on mine and I'm quite happy with the extra power.
Cheers
Azza

I love the rims, can I ask how much and where you got them? Pm me if you like. Also have you done any preformance mods yet? I did the exhaust on mine and I'm quite happy with the extra power.
Cheers
Azza

G'day Azza, I heard about the exahust mod and wasn't too sure about it.
I rang a place to inquire about a 2.5" system and they started going on about the turbo dump.
What did you get done and what do you recomend?

G'day Azza, I heard about the exahust mod and wasn't too sure about it.
I rang a place to inquire about a 2.5" system and they started going on about the turbo dump.
What did you get done and what do you recomend?

Hi Jim, without hi-jacking this thread...
I went with the Beaudesert exhaust, mandrel bent 2 3/4' system with high flow cat and new dump pipe. Very noticeable increase in power. I like driving it now :victory:

Cheers
Azza

Azza, the rims were $388 each and you can get them from tyre shops that sell Dick Cepeks or Mickey Thompson tyres. Some 4x4 shops (the local TJM) sell em also.

No performance mods yet but I do have a couple of things in mind for "one day".

Awesome truck Glenn, looks like the $$ were spent in the right order so far. You will love a fridge when you get one, keeps the mrs happy too.

Back