• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Alloy roofrack, ladder rack, extension etc D40 Wantirna Vic

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Gumtree Cobez??

Anyone would think im a shareholder and get commision

Nah via eGay. Didnt get charged fee's either ;) the trick is, put in your ad that the buyer MUST make contact before purchase due to being stuffed around "several times". Then when you sort out pick up etc, cancel the ad. No fee's :D

It's dodgy, i know eGay is a business and you should pay to use it's services, but get ****ed, that's why. Lol

Here's some better pics of the ladder racks etc. Final price drop to $300. Absolute bottom dollar no exceptions. Will keep for any less.

ForumRunner_20150306_204828.jpg

ForumRunner_20150306_204837.jpg

ForumRunner_20150306_204846.jpg

ForumRunner_20150306_204854.jpg

Do show what you ended up with. . No messing around huh?

Nope. Get it done quickly i say.

ForumRunner_20150311_065638.jpg

Needs to be painted to suit my Nav but no rush on that. Has all the windows etc, gas struts, marine carpet roof lining. Missing the tail light is all. Managed to get it for $600 cash. It's a Snugtop canopy.

If i was single i wouldnt have sold my V8Ute
Shed still be getting a new set of back tyres every service

Before the Mrs finds out you've got spare cash:rofl2:

This message is Jezz approved!

Pitty your so far away Cobez, I picked up a white one exactly the same for $650 and would have swapped to save ya some cash since I have to paint mine anyway.

If you don't mind, can you let me know if yours bows in the middle when fitted? meaning the gap between the overhang and the tub. Seems to get worse when the clamps get tightened.

This message is Jezz approved!

Pitty your so far away Cobez, I picked up a white one exactly the same for $650 and would have swapped to save ya some cash since I have to paint mine anyway.

If you don't mind, can you let me know if yours bows in the middle when fitted? meaning the gap between the overhang and the tub. Seems to get worse when the clamps get tightened.

My ute is silver mate! Black on silver will look alright anyway so i might not end up getting it painted. It didnt come with the clamps. I'm gonna bolt mine down with some stainless bolts, washers and nylocks etc to the top flat edge of the tub.

Latest posts

Back