• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 str d22, need an upgrade!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pane

Reaction score
G'day

Selling due to change of business requirements, I need a bigger 4wd that can tow 3.5ton daily in the coming months so the d22 won't cut it. I'd rather move it on before I destroy it.

December 2011 build date. I picked it up feb 2012.

Happy for test drives and to answer any questions through private message.

Purchased new in Feb. 2012, full Nissan logbook servicing.
Approximately 57000km's
5 speed manual gearbox
16" navara alloys with 265/75 bf Goodrich all terrain tyres, 85% tyre life left (fitted at 45,000kays)
Genuine Nissan factory fitted snorkel and bonnet protector
Genuine Nissan factory fitted towbar.
Full ironman underbody protection plates
2inch Old Man Emu lifted suspension kit with 200kg constant rated springs (these were fitted to allow for the weight of a future tray and towing duties, does not sag when towing 2 ton!)
Ironman deluxe bulbar with led indicator/park lights, halogen fog lamps and ironman HID driving lights.
Window tint
Custom roof console with 80ch uniden uhf, GME high gain antenna.
Upgraded Polk audio 6 inch speakers in all doors
Techonsha electric brake controller
Dual battery system with matson isolator and display gauge in the cab
Heavy gauge wire to tub with 50amp Anderson plug (was used to power fridges,lights, refuelling tank etc)
Has had flyscreen across the front of radiator since new, this has kept 98% of bugs from being lodged into aircon condenser with allows it to be the coldest aircon in a ute I've ever experienced.
LED lights mounted to the roll bar, these are switched both in the tub and come on when car is put into reverse.
Ute has never been off roaded but has travelled dirt roads in the local area.
Selling due to change in business needs, I need a heavier 4wd.
Open to offers, can remove accessories if not needed with adjustment to price!

Asking $23,500. Ono. Come test it and make an offer.

Cheers

Last edited:
Certainly someone's gain with the great list of mods. Sorry to hear the nav won't cut it with your new requirements. Best of luck with the business. How do you find the nitro charger shocks in the rear? Have they done any corrugation work etc?

Rusty

G'day

With a bit of weight on it rides really well. I normally carry a fuel tank (200 litre) and a decent tool box so when the tanks full it rides fine. I do a bit on corrugated roads and it seams fine to me.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back